Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Family Reunion, Sprained Ankle, and Haircuts!

Wow, I guess I have a lot to catch up on! First of all, July 4th weekend we were down in Utah for the Phister Family Reunion. We had such a great time and it was fun for Marcus to meet a lot more of my extended family. It was my dad's side of the family which is quite large with my dad being 1 of 11 children! We always have a great time when we get together. We mostly played games, talked, and caught up. My grandparents just returned from a mission in New Mexico and so it was neat to hear experiences from their mission. We also went to Seven Peaks Water Park on saturday which was a blast! We also got to spend time with Marcus's sister Nia and her family, Tracy (Marcus' mom), and his brother Neil and sister Haylie. We got to go to a Real Salt Lake Soccer game with them which was a lot of fun complete with fights, angry fans, and fireworks! Since the trip we have mostly just been finishing up all the loose ends here: jobs, school, moving..... On Marcus' last night of work reffing football he sprained his ankle! During halftime he kicked a 50 yard fieldgoal and as he was hopping on one foot to keep an eye on the ball and he sprained it! He would like everyone to know that he made the field goal! He is so silly sometimes. His ankle healed pretty quickly and was back to normal in no time. Here is what it looked like that night.


It got a little more bruised that this but it wasn't too bad. Well, not too many eventful things have happened this last week. We are starting to move some stuff into our storage unit tonight. We are completely moving out on saturday(our classes end friday!!!) and are headed to Wyoming for a little while. Marcus will be heading to Oregon next week with the car and I will be staying in Wyoming a little longer because I am going with my mom to the Operas in Logan, Utah at the end of the month. We planned this trip over a year ago when I didn't know we would be moving! I will be flying out to Oregon on August 2nd. Well I guess the only thing left to talk about is that I got my haircut yesterday! I got it cut really short and I love it! I have been getting compliments on it so I guess that is a good thing! My aunt owns a salon in Driggs, Idaho so I had her do it. She did a great job and both Marcus and I like it a lot. We also cut Marcus' hair last night so I will include some pictures of both of us! We hope all are well!

6 comments:

The Deans said...

ohhowcute!Madeliepouredwateralloverthekeyoard&asyouseeitisshot.ThespacearstoppedworkigadthelettersafterA&Mithealphaetstoppedworkig.Wearegettigkeyoardtomorrow.yourhairisadorale.hopefullyyoucareadthis.ialsoeedyouraddress.
thx.loveya.

ia

The Deans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Deans said...

ohhowcute!Madeliepouredwateralloverthekeyoard&asyouseeitisshot.
ThespacearstoppedworkigadthelettersafterA&Mithealphaetstoppedworkig.
Wearegettigkeyoardtomorrow.
yourhairisadorale.
hopefullyyoucareadthis.
ialsoeedyouraddress.
thx.loveya.

ia

Braydon, Jessica, Bentley and Lincoln Bonham said...

I think your hair is so cute like that! And I know, I laugh about the imax Ipex thing too! Don't know what I was thinking! I meant to change it that day but you know how life is! I definately have changed it now!

Emily said...

Ok Haley, I LOVE the hair! Question: Are you going to buy Breaking Dawn before you leave so you can read it on the plane?

Seth, Kate, Nate, Lexi, and Anya said...

Hey guys, we want to say congrats again on the pregnancy and we wish you the best. Keep in touch.
Seth and Kate