This last weekend, Marcus and I came back to Riverton, Wyoming to visit my family. My mom and some of her friends threw me a baby shower at my parent's house and it was so much fun! It was very nice to get so many things that we need for the baby. We got a lot of cute stuff: outfits, bath stuff, blankets, toys, books, Bumbo chair, bouncer chair, and other baby necessities. We had some very yummy food also, we had a crepe bar and also some breakfast casseroles. Marcus was a good sport and stayed in the room and also video taped some of it. He also held a firend's little two month old baby girl and she just smiled up at him the whole time! It was cute, he is going to be such a great dad! We appreciate everybody's generosity! We had a three day weekend and today we are headed down to Utah. Marcus' younger brother, Neil, is entering the MTC tomorrow to go to the Mesa, Arizona Mission. Then after that, we will head back up to Rexburg, because we both have tests and homework to get back to! I am feeling very great, as far as the pregnancy goes. The baby is getting stronger and stronger and sometimes startles me with her powerful kicks and punches! A new thing that has been happening lately is I have been feeling her get the hiccups about everyday now. It is really cute. We are getting SO excited for her to come! It is getting closer, 7 weeks to go! Here are some pictures from the shower:



4 comments:
SOOOO cute!! I hope you guys are having a great time!! that picture of Marcus and the baby is so precious!!
game night, anyone?
Looks like fun. I'm sorry I missed it!
I love baby showers! It looks like it was a good one!
Hey guys, sorry we're missing everything happening in Rexburg. We really wish we could be there right now. As for game night, you Dossetts... count us IN!
Post a Comment