Sunday, April 26, 2009

2 Weeks Old

Our little Allison is already over 2 weeks old! She is so cute and we love having her in our family! She does so many little cute things that we just love. She makes a lot of funny faces and she already has us laughing all the time with things that she does! She smiles a lot right after she eats and when she is sleeping, we love it. Her little nose has been really stuffed up for over a week now, she is having a hard time adjusting to the dryness. We hope that it will get better soon, she has a hard time breathing. She does these cute little snorts but it is really sad to see her frustrated. Her sleeping is getting better, she is starting to get her days and nights figured out. She sure sleeps a lot! Marcus celebrated his 23rd birthday this last wednesday! We just had a quiet night at home together. He also started school this last week which is going well. He really likes all of his professors which is really good. He is really busy and is already working hard. That's about it from us! Here are some recent pictures of Allison:



Marcus and Allison snuggling, if you look close you can see her binky hanging out of her mouth!


This is her today in the cute little dress that Great Aunt Emily let us borrow. She looked adorable in it! SHe isn't very happy in this picture because she was hungry.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Great Aunt Emily.

Haley said...

Haha! I couldn't resist!

Amy said...

It was fun seeing you guys on web-cam last night. She is so cute. I feel so bad for her and you guys with her stuffy nose. It's got to be frustrating for all of you. I hope it gets better soon! She looks so cute in that dress. She looks cute in everything!

The Deans said...

I was just about to email you two and tell you to send or post some more pics!

Do you have a humidifier? That might help her little nose! Poor thing! I am glad everything is going well. How are you feeling Haley?

Haley said...

Oh yeah, and it feels like Bermuda in our apartment!! We have a warm steam humidifier and we also borrowed another one from friends. She seems to be doing a little better but still not normal yet, poor little thing. I am feeling pretty good. Not so much today for some reason but over all pretty good. I can't wait to feel normal again!

Amy said...

I love her little tiny foot sticking out of her polka-dot dress!