So we went to Idaho Falls to the Sears Portrait Studio to get Allison's 3 month pictures done. It was a great experience.....except for the INSANE prices. I will never go back, it was such a ripoff. I just couldn't believe how expensive they were. They charge you for every little thing. So we just went with buying a CD so we can have the pictures and have them printed for less money but the CD alone with 18 images on it cost $120!!! Next time I will just go to a friend ot to soemone who just doesn't charge as much. Rediculous! ( Wish we would have waited and had you do them Daphne while we are in Utah! They would have been just as darling!) Anyway, the only consolidation is that the pictures turned out GREAT and Allison behaved perfectly. It was a little difficult getting her to look at the camera at times but she did great. I will just add a few here, you can see the rest of them on facebook. If you aren't on facebook and you want to see the rest of them, let me know and I can email them to you. Here are a few of our favorites:
I would be happy to do pictures ANY time you want. Any time you are out or we see each other, please don't hesitate to ask. I would really be pleased to take Allisons picture. Even if you just want a few shots and nothing fancy, I'm for anything. Sorry you had to pay so much! I would have loved to take Allison's picture in Utah, but these pictures are so cute!
5 comments:
Cute, cute and cute. I can't wait to see her in a few days.
We are here now! You didn't know we were coming??
You said you were coming to Riverton on Fri, it's Thursday. Or was a half hour ago.
Freaking cute. I love the little dress too.
my wv is proutess. I am the proutess great aunt to have such a cute great niece.
Yeah, that's true. Since Marcus got done with all his classes we just decided to come yesterday.
I would be happy to do pictures ANY time you want. Any time you are out or we see each other, please don't hesitate to ask. I would really be pleased to take Allisons picture. Even if you just want a few shots and nothing fancy, I'm for anything. Sorry you had to pay so much! I would have loved to take Allison's picture in Utah, but these pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment