Things here are well! We are getting very excited for Christmas! Marcus is in his final week of school for this semester so that is also exciting. We will be going to Wyoming for Christmas and it will be fun to see family. They are all missing Allison badly. Allison is 8 months old now and is a busy little thing. She is SO curious about everything. She is not crawling yet but we are fine with that, she can take her time. She can scoot around on her back like a little caterpillar which we find pretty funny. She has said "dada" multiple times and has only said "mama" once, but she still said it! She always answers questions and will say "ya ya." It's funny but not intentional. Or so we think! One time she said "hi dada." We think it was just an accident though, it was cute regardless. She also is starting to wave a little. She can now sit in the shopping cart and loves it! She is eating solids twice a day. She likes everything I have given her for the most part. She's a really good eater. She also drinks juice and water from a sippy cup and she loves that too. It is so fun to watch her grow and learn. She is such a fun little girl. We had quite the day at church yesterday. She peed on me, and tooted really loud multiple times during really quiet times so that was embarrassing! Yesterday Marcus got called to be in the Elders Quorum Presidency in our ward and he is really excited about that. Well, that's about it for us. Here are some pictures of Allison with her favorite things that she likes to play with!
She loves her walker
She loves to push her walker over to the Christmas Tree and grab it! Notice her hands with parts of the tree she has grabbed.
iPod
an old cell phone that we let her play with
books, books, and more books!
of course her swing
daddy's game cube controllers
playing peekaboo
she loved Chester
and of course the camera!
A couple things that she also likes that I didn't get pictures of are the calendar (we don't know why but she loves to look at it) and typing on the computer. She clearly has a thing for electronics so I guess we are in for it!
She's so cute! I love all the pictures of her with the things she loves. The ipod one made me laugh. She looks like she's trying to get it. You may be in trouble with all of the electronics she seems to like. I also like the one in her swing, where she's smiling behind the binkie. I love it when they do that! Thanks for the update. We can't wait for this weekend!!
I love how she looks guilty in the one with the controller. I also love the smile behind the binky one. So cute. My favorite is the one by the Christmas tree, her hands have little fistfuls of "pine needles" and she is proudly showing them off to the camera! We are excited to see you guys too!
4 comments:
She's so cute! I love all the pictures of her with the things she loves. The ipod one made me laugh. She looks like she's trying to get it. You may be in trouble with all of the electronics she seems to like. I also like the one in her swing, where she's smiling behind the binkie. I love it when they do that! Thanks for the update. We can't wait for this weekend!!
I love how she looks guilty in the one with the controller. I also love the smile behind the binky one. So cute. My favorite is the one by the Christmas tree, her hands have little fistfuls of "pine needles" and she is proudly showing them off to the camera! We are excited to see you guys too!
I clicked on the tree one to make it bigger...the pine needles are so funny. The last one with her hand reaching out to the camera is classic, too.
I like her face when she has the game controller the best. She's growing up! She talks now? Crazy!
Post a Comment