Sunday, May 30, 2010

1st Birthday!

Allison had a great first birthday! She had a blast opening presents, eating cake, and getting lots of attention! We spent her birthday in Wyoming at my parents house. We have really enjoyed Allison this first year of her life and we are so grateful for her. We love her so much and love being her parents!



This is the day of her actual birthday, she was checking out all those presents! My cousin Scout had fun playing with her and helping her open presents.


Playing with Aunt Sarah, Allison loved the squirt bottle.


This was taken at 8:26 pm on April 9, 2010 exactly a year after Allison was born. This was my idea, I thought it would be cool.


This is the day after her birthday when we had her party. This is the birthday crown that Aunt Annie made her.



Mommy helping her open presents.



The cake I made her! I think it turned out pretty cute. Thanks to Emily for helping me erase my disastrous polka dots so I could start over. :)



Enjoying her cake.



2 comments:

Amy said...

It was so much fun sharing her first birthday with you guys. She's so much fun and so cute!

Michaela said...

Hey guys! I'm so glad you found our blog!! :)
It was fun hanging this last weekend. And I'm glad Allison is all better now, I was so worried about her! We should get together again soon!