Friday, June 3, 2011

Catch Up

So I needed a place to post a bunch of miscellaneous pictures of what has been going on with us lately. We are still in Wyoming at my parent's. Marcus is almost done with his internship and we are applying to grad schools. The kids are doing great and we are having fun!


Got into some flour, of course she has to help clean it up.


An adorable pug puppy at my brother's track meet. Allison fell in love.

 Fell asleep eating dinner. Can you tell she is transitioning to not taking naps?

Obviously enjoying a chocolate cupcake.


 This was when I was getting pictures of my belly the night before I had Will. She was trying to do the same thing.

She fell asleep like this in the hospital the day Will was born.

Such a sweetie.

Marcus's b-day party in the hospital room. 25!

Trying out her old car seat.

Her slide Grandma got her, she loves it!



Playing with trains

My dad as a pall bearer at my Great Grandma's funeral in St. George, UT

 In St. George

Her trying to "help" me feed the baby. Isn't that hilarious? My mom and I were laughing so hard when she did that!

No comments: