Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Allison's haircut

So I attempted once again to cut Allison's wild curly hair. I think I did an ok job but I certainly don't have any skills in that department. I like the sides and back, but the front is just a little choppy and stark. I don't know how to make it look any other way! I even tried layering it a bit but it didn't work that great. She looks cute anyway!



 Before: This was taken last night at my sister's concert in the park.



The After!

2 comments:

Cat said...

Well, she certainly looks happy about it! She's cute.

Emily said...

Very cute.
Getting these little ones trimmed is tricky business. I took Scout in to get a trim about that age and I swear the girl trimmed like 3 hairs about 1/4 of a inch and called it good (granted, Scout had little to work with) but she charged me 7 bucks to do something I could have EASILY have done myself. It soured me from ever going to a professional again for a child that age. (But, as you have witnessed, doing it myself didn't result in a super haircut.)
Like I said, tricky. I applaud you and your efforts.