Thursday, October 20, 2011

Things I Like to Eat



 I've never done a post like this but I thought it would be fun to share my latest food obsessions. I have always loved V8 Splash (original V8 is puke). You have to try the new smoothies! Pictured there on the right. Strawberry Banana is so-so but Tropical Colada is seriously so amazing. Add a couple ice cubes and tastes just like the Pinadas (virgin pina colada) I got in Mexico. So good, I'm drinking it right now!






I have always loved Nature Valley's Oats n' Honey granola bars but add a little chocolate and it makes it even better!




These are a long time favorite of mine. I am proud to say that my daughter has followed in my footsteps and also loves them. I will add them to just about anything but especially Asian dishes. They are just so crunchy and yummy!





I just have to say, Italians are awesome. Why, you ask? Because they make gelato, and it is the creamiest, smoothest, most decadent substance that has ever graced my tongue. Hahaha but seriously, this stuff is awesome. They sell it at our grocery store here and I decided to try it since it was on sale. Man, it is good.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I tried to buy the Granola Thins today and Smith's doesn't sell them! Lame! They are good. I'll have to keep looking.