Monday, February 13, 2012

Will - 9 Months

I really can't believe how big my little baby boy has got! He seriously is such a joy in all our lives. I can't even describe to you how much I love this little boy. It's amazing how much your love grows when you have another child, you can't know what it feels like until you experience it. I always wanted to have a son and I couldn't ask for a better one than my little Will. Ok, sorry about the gushing. On to what he is up to:

    • Crawls around like crazy! (army crawl)
    • Words: dada, mama
    • Loves to laugh and "cough-laugh"
    • Loves to play with all toys and books
    • Loves to play with his sister
    • Loves to explore the house and is very curious
    • Likes to suck on wipes when he can get a hold of one
    • Still loves to scream at us
    • Is an awesome sleeper and usually sleeps through the night and takes good naps everyday (unless sister wakes him up, which is often)
    • Is an awesome eater! He eats solids about 3 times a day and loves it!
    • He just has one little tooth on the bottom and so he has been dubbed the "1 tooth wonder!"
    • He is like a little vacuum cleaner and like to pick stuff off the floor
    • Is a happy and very content baby






3 comments:

Amy said...

Yesterday, Annie told us about a dream she had: You guys had another baby and to put it mildly, he wasn't cute. She was describing this dream and Kelly just said, "Well, that's impossible. They can't have ugly kids". Then we started talking about Will and Allison and it made us miss them so much. Will is an amazing baby. He is such a special little spirit. You just know that when you're in his presence.

Haley said...

Ahh I love it! That's too funny. We miss you guys too! Glad we get to see you soon!! He really is special, I love him so much.

B said...

That picture of him after the Oreo makes me soo happy. He is such a sweet little thing.