Allison started eating rice cereal this week! She really seems to enjoy it and is doing well eating it. She is growing up so fast. She is really getting good at grabbing things and using her hands, it is so cute! Here are some pictures of her eating cereal for the first time.
Pretty cool. Glad she liked it. Won't be long till you can get a nice pic of spaghetti all over her face. I remember seeing a picture of me or one of my bros or sisters and seeing some sort of food all over the face and saying to my mom, "how in the world did they manage to get that in their eyebrows?" She just chuckled (and I am much wiser now).
I watched her eat cereal the other day and it was sooo cute and funny. She really went after it and seemed to enjoy it until the last few spoon fulls when she just sort of sloshed it around her lips and tonge and was doing a sort of mouth game with it. Cute kid!
4 comments:
Pretty cool. Glad she liked it. Won't be long till you can get a nice pic of spaghetti all over her face.
I remember seeing a picture of me or one of my bros or sisters and seeing some sort of food all over the face and saying to my mom, "how in the world did they manage to get that in their eyebrows?" She just chuckled (and I am much wiser now).
Very cute! She is growing up so quickly. Yes when they start feeding themselves. Look out:)
So cute! She already looks so much bigger since she was out here :(!
I watched her eat cereal the other day and it was sooo cute and funny. She really went after it and seemed to enjoy it until the last few spoon fulls when she just sort of sloshed it around her lips and tonge and was doing a sort of mouth game with it. Cute kid!
Post a Comment