I am very overdue for an update. We have been traveling so much the past few months. We have been to the east coast and over to the west coast. Allison is a very well traveled 5 month old! We have had so much fun. We also got to take two 5 generation pictures! One was Allison, me, my dad, his mom, and her mom. The other was Allison, me, my mom, her mom, and her dad. It was awesome! It is amazing that Allison got to meet her Great-Great Grandma and her Great-Great Grandpa! I don't have those pictures but I will post them when I get them in digital format. Also, Allison has now met all of her living grandparents! Grandpa Crook stopped by this past week and we got to spend some time with him. Allison loves all her grandparents! Anyway, so we are back in Rexburg and Marcus started school a few weeks ago. He likes it so far but it is very busy! His most challenging class is physics. So Marcus and I have decided to change career paths! Big news! Most of you probably already know by now. Marcus has decided to go to medical school to become an Oncologist. He is very excited and feels very passionately that this is the career for him. I think he will be great at it. It will be a long road to get there but well worth it. So Allison is just as cute as ever! We just love her so much! She is getting so big. Some new things she can do are rolling completely over, laughs, talks (in Allison language), eating solid foods, and sitting up. Well close anyway. She is very observant and watches everything we do. She thinks it is very funny when someone coughs and/or sneezes and in the past week she will fake cough to get a laugh out of us! So cute. She still loves her swing, she also loves to watch football! Daddy is very proud. We will turn on the Game cube and the football game and let it just go to a demo game and she will just watch it. It is so funny. She also loves to spit and loves when people make spit noises at her. The poor thing is battling allergies/cold right now so is congested. I hope it gets better soon! Well that about wraps it up for us. Here are a bunch of pictures of what we have been up to:
Me and Allison by the Tetons

When we went to Salt Lake with Justin and Daphne

Allison and her cousin Sophie in their matching outfits!

Daddy and Allison playing football!

Allison with Great Grandpa Crook


I love how she sleeps with her arms out
Allison almost sitting up!
5 comments:
Thanks for the update, Haley. Love all the pictures. She is growing up and so cute. We miss her a lot. We miss you guys, of course, too!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! In the picture with you all and Great-Grandpa Crook, she is totally checking out his chest hair!!!!! She's like "Look, kittens mommy!!" I also love her face. It's adorable. I miss her so much!!!
B she totally was doing that the whole time he was holding her! So funny, but a tad awkward. We miss you guys too!
Very cute pics! What a fun summer you had together! Wow and oncologist! YES quite an undertaking, long hours, very expensive etc...but he can do it with such a supportive family. I wish you well. Our pediatric oncologists at my work are awesome and unfortunately always incredibly busy:[ Take care!
SO cute! And the chest hair lol!! It was good to see you guys last week!
Post a Comment