Wow it's been a while since I last updated! Here are some things that have been going on in our family: I graduated from BYU-Idaho in July with my Bachelor's! It feels great to be done and I LOVE being able to stay home with Allison all the time and be her mom. We celebrated our 3rd anniversary last month! It's crazy how fast the time goes. Allison turned 18 months this month and that means the wonderful world of nursery! She loves it so far and so do I!! She is learning words like crazy and is so smart. She amazes me with what she knows and does. She is constantly making us laugh. In August I found out that we are expecting another baby! I haven't shared it too publicly yet because of my miscarriage I had a few months ago. I really am just trying to keep it off facebook for now. : ) I am due April 28th and we are thrilled. I have been feeling pretty great except for some extra tiredness and some dizziness because I get anemic when I'm pregnant. But other than that it has been great so far! I feel pretty much exactly the same as I did with Allison which is good, she was a great pregnancy until the end. : ) We also moved this month! We found a bigger place that was still in our same ward and wasn't much more per month and since we were only on month-to-month with our old place we jumped right on it! It is a 2 bed 1 1/2 bath town home so it is a lot bigger and has a lot more storage, a dishwasher, and our own brand new washer/dryer! I have been loving it so far! Even though it is a huge pain to move it was worth it. Unfortunately Allison and I both caught a cold at the same time we were moving so that made it a lot harder! We are both feeling better now though. Well Marcus is still on track to graduate next summer and next year we will apply for med school. He is working hard and getting good grades. He is also working for a doctor right now which is great experience for him. Well that's about it for us! Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful fall!
4 comments:
Congrats on the expectant new one!!! Nathan was born in April and being pregnant in the winter is great!! (Just watch out for ice) Glad you got a bigger place but sorry bout the cold, we've been fighting one over here too! Post some pics soon! Would love to see the new baby bump and your new place!! Sounds like things are going great for you guys!! Have fun!
Yeah Delina, Allison was born in April too and it was awesome! I loved being pregnant in the winter. Yes, the ice is scary! I was always worried about falling but never did. Yes it is cold season! I will post pics as soon as the house is decent enough! Haha. Hope you guys are doing well also!
Congratulations on baby #2!! How exciting!!
Ahh, the 18 month mark! So nice to be able to take her nursery! I can not wait to take Calin!!
And congratulations on your new place too! It sounds great! Hopefully we can get together soon! It's been so long!
Thanks Michaela! Oh nursery is just the best thing! You will absolutely love it. I actually get to listen to the lessons now! And thanks, we are excited for #2. Sometimes I worry what I am getting myself into but am excited! I just love newborns so every time I see one I get excited. Yes, we need to get together soon! Calin and Allison would have fun playing now that they are both walking! Let us know!
Post a Comment